Autumn COS Haul ♔

Dearest readers, 
Although we're not officialy in the Autumn season, we're in November which I must admit to be one of my favourite months. Yes, I love November rain. 
This rainy weather inspired my shopping as well. I've been spending my week in Madrid, home sweet home. The other day I went to COS and honestly, I loved so many of their clothes this season so I treated myself with a couple of things... 
I need to apologise for the quality of the pictures since I forgot my camera in the UK and had to use my phone to take them - silly me. 

















You have probably seen one of these before, and its even more probable that you don't even know what is it call, a dickey. If you are a Disney fan, like I am, a dickey will probably remind you of the opening scene of Peter Pan when Mr Darling is looking for his cufflinks and shirt front and he founds it has been turned into a treasure map. 


I also got this cardigan which is described as a Terracota colour but I like to think it's the very trendy nowadays, oxblood colour. 

As you can see in the picture above I have layered the dickey and the cardigan and gives you and instantly polished, preppy look. 

Lastly, I got this roll-neck jumper. I must admit the mulberry colour suits and even enhances my fair skin and the loose 3/4 length sleeves are just perfect. You could wear it on its own with a short sleeve t-shirt or a long sleeved one showing the cuffs. 



Made from a soft angora and wool mix, this draped roll-neck jumper is an oversized fit. It has dropped shoulders loose 3/4 length sleeves and ribbed edges.   The quality of the pictures I took was so poor that I borrowed the picture from their website.                
                                                           I am very impressed on the quality of the few things I bought, I'll be definitely wearing them a lot and have soon become my best-loved clothing for this season. 

What will be your go-to staples this Autmn?
I hope you have a lovely season


PS: I apologize, again, for the quality of the pictures and promise posting a full look wearing these lovely pieces, very soon!


  

comments powered by Disqus