Update on my life.


Dear Strangers, 

I haven't posted anything in so so long, I apologise.

I just thought I would write a quick post to update you on what has been going on in my life in the past few months. 

As you might know, and if you didn't you do now, I lived in the UK. I say "lived" because I actually don't anymore. I finished my studies there and I am ready to go to University (I will get into that in just a minute).

I spent my summer working at a luxury hotel in the South of Spain and now I am in Madrid with my family for a few months before I go to University.

Here come the best news................ I am going to Switzerland!!! I have been accepted in my dream university to pursue my dream career. Today I got the unconditional offer. 

So you may be wondering, what is she going to study and why in Switzerland!? I am actually going to do International Hospitality Management (running a hotel that is). It is not a conventional degree but I am certainly a nonconformist. I have been accepted to Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne or EHL which is (I'm proud to say) the best university for hotel management in the world.
I am over the moon of course.
I will do a full post about that in the near future.


Lets get back to the present for just a minute. I am back on track  and ready to post every week.
I'm very excited now that I've got some spare time.

I will leave you a couple of pictures here from my Instragram (where you can of course follow me if you like).

I will see you shortly in my next post






take care
love
xxx

comments powered by Disqus