Welcome December, Christmas countdown & wish list ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Dear Santa or I must say dear readers, 

Christmas countdown has officially started. I try to forbid myself getting too much into the Christmas spirit before December, otherwise I might go crazy. Don't get me wrong, Christmas is actually my favourite time of the year. 

This year I'm especially excited because I get to be home for the entirety of December (first time in three years). A lot of people think that in Spain is always warm, well kids this is not the case where I live. I live in Madrid and in fact two days ago I woke up to this...





If this doesn't remind you of Christmas I don't know what does. 

In this post I'm going to be completely selfish and I'm not going even to attempt a gift guide (often very useful) but my own wish list. I'm going to cheat a bit because actually some of the things I have already bought for myself and in fact the majority of things are going to be gifts from me to me. YAY to self love ;) 

Before you think what a spoiled brat I want to make a little disclaimer, I did work for a few months every weekend and my entire summer in a full time job. Conclusion; these are very well deserved gifts. 



I saw this some time ago and completely forgot about them (lies!). There was no way I could buy them. I had wanted a good pair of shoes for so so so long and the other day I decided it was the day. I went to Eksception in Madrid and they didn't have my size. Luckily I have spent too many hours on the internet I know almost all the stores that stock every single brand. Colette, Paris was the place. I placed the order online, without even trying them, now I'm praying they are the right size. I'll let you know when I get them. 

I loved this boots because they are a classic, they will never go out of style (at least in my opinion). Classic black leather biker boots, but what really got me was the fuchsia shearling inside. Warm, chic and comfortable? Yes please! 






Incidentally I have bought this one too already... 
Soft as it can get, as a kittens paw. I haven't received this one yet either but I own some of his other brushes and I preach by them. I am planning to write a review about them soon so keep a look for that. 

If you think you have tried a brush softer than this I must tell you you're probably wrong. Having tried myself Suqqu ones I don't think they're softer. Suqqu brushes are incredible, no doubt about that and their price incredibly high. 

Wayne's brushes are made in Japan by hand. It takes over 20 artisans to make one brush. They are made of blue squirrel hair and cruelty free. 

Nothing else to say, I'm just going to risk it and say Wayne Goss's brushes are perfect. That is all. 

You can buy them here (UK and worldwide) and here (US) 




Well, isn't this adorable? 

If you're in a budget I think this is a lovely gift. 

It comes in three different flavours: Vanilla Bean (Limited Edition), Sweet Mint and Pomegranate Raspberry. All natural ingredients, can you beat that? 






Shout out to all tea lovers out there! 

This incredible selection of teas is tea heaven for tea lovers (I know I've said the word tea (again) three (four) times in one sentence).

Not much to say about this apart from the fact that they are truly magnificent blends. I haven't found such special flavours in any other brand. 

I discovered this brand when a friend invited me to afternoon tea at her house and she offered me a very special tea, she was right, I tried Imperial and I loved it. This box is great if you want to discover the brand before buying single tea tins, which I will, no doubt, once I try them all. 

"The ''Kusmi selection" brings together 9 different black, green and herbal teas. Here you'll find Prince Vladimir, Kashmir Tchaï, Label Imperial and Anastasia, the perfect example of Kusmi's expertise in the field of citrus fruit flavoured teas. Green tea with Nana mint will delight your tastebuds with its characteristically fresh flavour. In the morning, you'll no longer be able to go without a cup of Russian Morning tea N°24, a blend of teas from India, Sri Lanka and China. Lastly, you can enjoy a cup of wellness tea - Detox, Sweet Love and Be Cool - whenever it takes your fancy."

This is all for today, I hope you have liked the post, let me know if you'd like to see a gift guide for Christmas :)

Have a lovely month and end of the year.

Love xxx 

 ❄                                  

Maria 


comments powered by Disqus