19th Birthday Goodies

So last week it was my birthday, 28th of December to be more precise and I definitely got treated to things that will for sure become staples for me...



I got this lovely gift box from Origins with a full size (50ml) Make a Difference Plus + Rejuvenating moisturizer,  50ml miniature of Make a Difference Plus + Rejuvenating treatment lotion which I already have the full size and I love it, Make a Difference Rejuvenating hand treatment (50ml) and a cult product among beauty lovers, Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask to quench skin's thirst (mini, 50ml). I will be posting separate reviews of all of these products, expect the best! In addition they gave me a sample of GinZing Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff, I hope I love this as much as my beloved Eye Doctor Moisture care for skin around eyes which I have sadly finished and can't find it anywhere. 

I also got the last album from Beyoncé, I'm addicted to it, I have only been listening to this for the past week! 

A super luxurious fine cashmere pashmina, even if you only own one, you're very lucky, absolutely worth the money. Mine is a antique pink colour, it reminds me of a darker version of Burberry lipstick in 303 which I can't wait to try because they look amazing. 


I had been looking for a dark red lipstick for so long and I had my eye on Cruella from Nars, its a velvet matte lip pencil, I am also planning on reviewing this individually, I wore it on NYE already. 

A birthday must have for me its a new diary for the next year and I am faithful to Moleskine diaries, I got the 2014 Daily Planner with hard cover.

Also I got treated to Givenchy mascara, I had been wanting to try this for years! The wand is scary but this product is beautiful, again I will go into detail on an other post.

I am definitely obsessed about all my gifts and I feel very grateful and blessed not also for these but for an amazing day I had with my family and best childhood friend eating sushi so thank you everyone who made my 19th birthday a great day. 

xxx
comments powered by Disqus