2014: Welcome


Happy New Year, Happy NEW YOU. I can't believe 2013 has come to an end, a year full or surprises, in the outcome, good ones definitely out weight bad ones. 
2014 looks very promising, moving countries, again, in February will be an adventure, starting my dream career at an incredible place. Then, traveling somewhere else, possibly with friends to do a 6 month internship. This may be it, 2014 may be my year and I hope yours too. 

I have never been a person for New Year resolutions, I think that if you want to change something you should start now and waiting for the new year is just an excuse to stay in your comfort zone for a little longer. Every morning you get another chance to be different. 
I have actually cheated a bit and have started working on my 2014 resolutions a week earlier so I will start the year already excited or having accomplished something.


1.  Post at least once a week. You can make me accountable on this one.

2. Stop thinking about what you're going to do and start doing it. 

3. I am going to keep a journal. Actually keep it. 

4. Maximize my wellness. I am planning to do a whole series on my blog about this :)

5. Eat greens at least 5 times a week.


Forget whatever happened in 2013 and just move on. Take risks and be yourself, you only have one life, and its time to make the most of it. Make a new year's resolution and this time achieve it no matter what the cost is. 

So... "Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go."  - Brooks Atkinson


2013, thank you for all the lessons. 2014 I am ready.



xxx


comments powered by Disqus