Clarins Opalescence Spring 2014 collection




  


























This spring, like any other, will be packed with new make up releases. I was lucky to receive some of the Clarins Opalescence Spring 2014 Collection before its arrival to stores at the press release. You can already find it at Macy's but you will have to wait until February to find it outside the US.

These are the products I own:


First, my favourite, Opalecence Face & Blush Powder 



 I love the packaging, it's sleek and futuristic. The product inside is even more gorgeous. It is a warm matte powder but leaves a lovely glow.  I already was a fan of their Multi-Eclat Mineral Loose Powder.
I am going to use it as blush because I am very fair. It is a limited edition product so if you want it, go and check it out soon.




I was pleasantly surprised by the Multi-Blush Cream Blush in Candy. I was a bit skeptical when I first saw it but once I swatched it I was sold. You'll see why below! In my opinion this is the star of the entire collection. The packaging is sleek and compact so perfect to take it everywhere with you.



Again I was pleasantly surprised by this product, it is the Joli Rouge Perfect Shine Sheer Lipstick in Pink Orchid. I wasn't too sure at first because sheer red lipstick are not my cup of tea, however, once applied on the lips it is more coral than red. It is also very sheer, I had to go over a few times to obtain the colour in the swatch below. It is also very hydrating. 
Now on to my least favourite, it might be because it is not the right time of the year but at the moment the Gloss Prodige Intense Colour & Shine Lipgloss in Rasberry seems a bit dull to me. It looks beautiful in the packaging but not so much on, nonetheless I will give it another go.  On a more positive note, the intensity of this lip gloss is impressive so if it looks good on your skin tone don't hesitate to buy it. This product is not from their spring collection but I thought I'd add it since I got them all together.




Swatches, from left to right: Joli Rouge Perfect Shine Sheer Lipstick in Pink Orchid, Gloss Prodige Intense Colour & Shine Lipgloss in Raspberry & Multi-blush Cream Blush in Candy.




What do you think about this collection? Which is your favourite product?


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own. They were a gift from  the press release.


comments powered by Disqus