Courage for the week no.4 Believe in your dreams

Picture belongs to chic-type.com

Last week I wrote about success and how to achieve it and never give up. This weeks post is very much related to my previous one. It is that you believe not only in yourself but in your dreams, you have to love them to make them happen, I am yet to meet someone who has achieved something amazing that they didn't want in the first place. 

This quote is also about self love, be confident in yourself and be certain that with enough work and at the right time you can get anything you want. Always being realistic of course and I know I'm being a bit repetitive but things that are worth it won't come easy.  

Another important message is not letting people put you down and tell you your goals are not achievable and I don't just mean other people but yourself too since a lot of the times we are our own worst enemy. Self-love!! 

"Don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve what you want" - Patrick Verona (Heath Ledger in 10 Things I Hate About You)


"Don't accept anything less than what you think you deserve"




Make things happen.


xx

comments powered by Disqus