Courage for the week no.5: You're worthy


It is almost the end of the week and beginning of a new one, the day where I choose a quote to share it with you. For this week I had actually planned to post a different quote to this one but I thought a lot of people would appreciate my new choice. 
I want you to know that you're not alone, there is someone out there who loves you. As simple as that. 

This quote is so encouraging for days were you don't feel like you're worth it or simply having a bad day and your hopes are not up in the sky. 
You should feel happy because you're important to someone, someone who cares although you might think there isn't. 

I would also like to turn this around and if you know someone who is going through a rough time let them know that they are not alone. Spend some time with them, no matter what you're doing just show your support. 

Have a lovely week xxx

comments powered by Disqus