Courage for the week no.6 You don't need a reason to be happy.


I found this quote a long time ago and I have loved it ever since. I was guilty of reasoning everything in, thus over thinking was part of my everyday life. I've been trying to change.

It has been some time now since I've started doing what makes me and others happy and I can really tell the difference. I feel more alive and I worry less about things. It seems that when you choose to do what you really want everything turns out right, because you put more heart into it, more passion and more effort.

From this quote I learnt that the key to life is doing what makes you happy, forget about what other people think and say, if it makes you and the ones you love happy that is enough.

People who love their work bring an intensity and enthusiasm that's impossible to match through sheer diligence. If you love what you do you'll be successful at it.

Maria,

xxx




comments powered by Disqus