Origins Make A Difference Plus + : Rejuvenating moisturizer




If that alone does not convince you, trying at least one of their products will. As you can see I have used quite a bit of their toner but I got introduced to their moisturizer not that long ago. It was a birthday gift I had been wanting to try for a very long time. 

The Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating moisturizer is aimed for combination to dry skin. I have very dry and dehydrated skin and this moisturizer has been doing wonders.  It is a water based moisturizer but the key ingredient of this moisturizer is Rose of Jericho an ancient species of an everlasting plant found in the driest desserts of North Africa. This truly amazing plant can withstand total dehydration for decades (losing 98% of its water content) and return to life unscathed when rehydrated by just a drop of water. Because water alone is not always the most effective hydrator in addtition to The Rose of Jericho, Origins added cell-reviving Trehalose, from corn, and Padina Pavonica to help skin maintain resiliency and retain moisture longer. Micrococcus Lystate, a resourceful, light-resistant oceanic flora, helps repair an aging appearance due to UV and enviromental exposure. Together this powerful plants help rebuild skin's barrier to advert future damage.







There are four different moisturizers in the Make A Difference range. The Rejuvenating treatment is more like a gel and aimed for more oily/combination skins, then you get the Rejuvenating moisturizer, which is the one I have, water so it feels light on the skin but not as much as the previous one and finally the Ultra-rich rejuvenating cream which as the name says is very rich, I personally prefer the more light weight version as my skin absorbs it better. There is also a night version. All four moisturizers are £34 which I think it is just right for what you get. 

When I started using this moisturizer in conjunction with the toner (which I already owned) my dry patches disappeared. Honestly at one point I did not think my severe dryness would ever cease to exist. 
I also like love the scent of this product, it smells fresh and it reminds me of pure ocean water. A little goes a long way as well so I think this will last me a long time.

I love the packaging as well but I can agree with you it is not the most hygienic so make sure to have very clean fingers. 























I am planning on writing a review about other products in this range soon.


I hope you're having a nice week and if you need a pick me up treat yourself to some skincare! xxx
comments powered by Disqus