Welcome to the dark side | My Favourite Dark Nails





I am pro clean hands but once in a while a well applied dark nail polish can be very elegant. I own a couple of them and I wanted to share it with you, there are some other amazing ones out there that I do not own but wish I did, so I'm also going to show you others which are in my radar but first the ones I love and already own.



Billionaire is a very dark bottle green. Deborah Lippmann's has my favourite packaging out of all three and probably out of all nail varnish brands. The only issue with Billionaire is that you do need two thin coats, sometimes even three and you've got to have skill to apply it correctly, it is gorgeous nonetheless and probably my favourite out of all three.

Chanel Diabolic is a darker version of their renowned Rouge Noir. I was pleasantly surprised with this one, application is very nice and you can even get away with one coat if you're in a rush. 

Essie After School Boy Blazer is the newest addition to my collection. I love the name! It is a very dark blue, I'm wearing at the moment and it does look lovely. You need two coats for this one and as all Essie nail varnishes faultless application. 

All three look almost black but the colour is truly appreciated under the light. 



Now on to the one I do not own, yet.








Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe is a deep blue with greenish sequins, not an everyday polish but I think it is quite fun for a night out and its different from red which is what I tend to oscillate to.















Chanel Blue Satin, you see an ongoing trend here? I'm loving the blues! This Chanel  has a subtle shimmer but not as noticeable as the glitter in Across the Universe, it is definitely more wearable.









These are some of my favourites. What are yours?

xxx





comments powered by Disqus