Spring 2014 makeup wish list... ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀




This year I am incredibly excited for Spring! I have created a little wish list for this season that I wanted to share with you.

Shadow/Concealer brush by Tom Ford, brushes are one of my favourite things, my most recent purchases were the Wayne Goss ones and next on my list is this synthetic brush which can be used for shadows or concealer. The fact that it's synthetic makes it great for cream products and all the brushes I own are made with natural hair, this would be a fantastic addition to my collection.  It retails at £ 45, it is a steep price but you are guaranteed luxurious quality. I also think the brush itself is gorgeous, mahogany and gold handle with off white hair. This is not on my immediate wish list, I might have to wait a little...

Pale Rose Sheer Eyeshadow by Burberry, I haven't tried any Burberry makeup but I can't wait to do it! I have heard their eyeshadows are creamy and lovely. I chose Pale Rose because Spring is near and this pastel pink would look lovely, also because I've never been too big on eye makeup and this eyeshadow is very subtle. The packaging is gorgeous and it retails at £ 22.50 and contains 2.5g, I have done my math and gram per gram they are cheaper than M.A.C.

Pro Longwear Paintarly Paintpot by M.A.C, another eyeshadow, in this case in a cream form. I know Painterly it may not seem very exciting to you but I think it is a lovely shadow. You can use it alone to even out your eyelids or underneath a pastel or light shadow to get a better colour payoff. It is £ 16 and has 5g. You can apply it with your fingers or a synthetic brush would work fantastic as well.

Acrylic Box with Paisly Pattern by Zara Home. Zara Home is one of my go-to home decor shops. This season they have brought up this muji-esque acrylic boxes that I would use for storing my makeup. In my picture you can't appreciate it but it has white paisley pattern on top, there are two drawers with handles and the top one is divided in two. It is way prettier than the muji ones but it is also more pricey, it is £ 39.99.

Paisley Tea Light Holder by Zara Home, it is a great match to the transparent box and it would double as tea light holder and brush holder for £ 7.99.

Metéorites Blossom by Guerlain, Spring is about glowing skin and you can expect that from using the ever so famous metéorites from Guerlain. The packaging is lovely per usual and quality is amazing. I have been wanting to get this for literally so long! This colour is a limited edition for this Spring but you can find metéorites all year round every year. They are the ultimate powder to own for a radiant and ever so perfect complexion sin 1987. £ 36 for 25g

Porcelain Nail Varnish by Dior, part of their 2014 Spring Trianon Collection this limited edition varnish is the perfect pastel almost-white blue for this Spring. Dior nail varnishes are also known for their wide brushes which make application easier. This particular one goes opaque in two coats. £ 18 for 10g.

Let me know if you have any spring must-haves, hope you're having a lovely weekend! xxx



comments powered by Disqus