Coucou - ca va?

I can't seem to keep my promises... 
I have been terrible with my blog in the past couple of months so here is another update! 


A few weekends ago I went to Aix-en-provence with a few friends. We had an amazing time which compensated the 6 hour drive until 3am on Friday night. 


So in this post I introduce you to a few of my friends...

Apéro before dinner and big night out.
   Filipa and I doing some shopping in the city.




Mistral Mistral Mistral 

School is going amazing well and I can't believe we only have two more months and we're done for the year!

 I also have some news that will come up in the next post but sometime ago I might have mentioned that I had to do a six months internship and I finally have a destination... 

Bisous 

xxx  














School is going amazing well and I can't believe we only have two more months and we're done for the year!


comments powered by Disqus