Exciting news: I'm moving to London!


Title almost says it all, I am moving to London!

This is extremely exciting for me since it has always been in my bucket list to live in this amazing city, I feel so lucky to have this opportunity.

I finished one more year at uni in Switzerland, it has definitely been a rollercoaster, came to Spain for a week to visit my parents and relax after my exams, and this Friday is finally the big move. 

I will be doing an internship in my dream company, a luxury hotel brand which I hope to explain more about it soon. Found a flat in Soho, perfect location to make out the most of the next 6 months. It will definitely be a change for the life I have in the Swiss mountains.
So looking forward to embark in this new adventure!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus